This is the first of many blogs for me, I hope. I'm using to document my training and other events that intertwine into my training for my Ironman triathlon. It's in 8 weeks, so a little late, but I'll use it in the winter for CycleCross and then my winter training.
This week is a rest week since I raced last Saturday. I rode home from work in Wilsonville (20 miles) and then ran the waterfront loop from my house (4.1 miles).
Bike: 70 min
Run: 30 min
Breakfast: Iced mocha, peanut butter/honey on toasted panini
Lunch: Spinach salad, broccoli, peas, cheese, sunflower seeds, non-fat ranch, Coke Zero, bowl of fruit
Snakcs: 3 brownies, recovery smoothie
Dinner: Mussamun Curry and rice
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment