About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Monday, October 8th, 2007 - Unemployed "Professional Athlete" Update

Once again, you think over the last two weeks of being unemployed, I could have updated this thing...you were wrong.

I have lots to say these days too!

1) I received the "you're too good, you have to upgrade to A's" email this morning
2) I won Alpenrose Cross Crusade #1 yesterday
3) I won the Annual Guinness/Ironheads Beer Crit on Saturday
4) I won the Battle at Barlow Cyclocross race two Sundays ago
5) I lost my job (it was eliminated) two Fridays ago
6) I'm moving to 46th and Hawthorne into my old directors house as she takes a job in Abu Dhabi

That's all for now. Check out the YouTube video of the Barlow race and some photos of Alpenrose (was dry, not muddy).























1 comment:

Dave Ciaverella, Odyssey Coaching said...

Dont worry man...you'll find another job. It's important...not the money...jobs keep us from over-training!

stay strong.

dc