About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Missing the Dirt...

Cyclocross is really what I miss. Maybe it was because I won two races last season, maybe it was because I had a sick bike to race, maybe because you get really muddy and cold or maybe because it's one of the most painful things I have endured. It only lasts 45-60mins, unlike Ironman, but holy sh*t it hurts. Think "pain cave" times a couple. Some may have already seen this video of me winning the Battle at Barlow Cyclocross race, in the B category. I was upgraded after winning the next race at Alpenrose Dairy. It was rainy, cold and muddy as you can see, good times. Cyclocross will be what truely makes me miss fall in PDX.

YouTube Links:

Battle at Barlow

Alpenrose - Cross Crusade #1

Hornings Hideout - Cross Crusade #2

Anyway, just a quick post to hi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cowbell is collecting dust.

~Nick