About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

November 27th - Time to Buckle Down

No more screwing around! 6 months till Ironman Brazil! Official training schedule begins on the 1st! I will slowly start to disappear from social engagements and the like over the next 6 months. I'm planning on getting pretty serious this year. I really want to get to Kona in October. The run will be my focus, while retaining the strength and endurance on the bike. Running doesn't help cycling...cycling helps running. Swimming, well I'm just looking to keep that at a solid level - no worries there.


Workouts:
Swim: 2k with drills and flip turn practice
Run: 4.1 miles - standard waterfront loop
Lift: full body, light weight, high rep

*The knee is still funny. More than likely will take awhile to recover.

Breakfast: Venti Americano, cinnamon roll (healthiest thing on Starbucks menu)
Lunch: Green tea, yogurt, salad w/ egg, walnuts, sunflower seeds, Italian dressing (low-fat), broccoli, carrots, peas
Dinner: Dream Dinners Tuscan Chicken, beer

No comments: