About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Week #1 Recap

First week of training in the books. Wasn't easy, nor hard since i misses a few workouts. I missed a 2 runs and a swim. I added a plyometric workout to compliment my running. I have a list of routines to do over the next 5-8 weeks from Training Peaks. It's a mix of jumping rope, skipping, hops and bench jumps. It progresses over the weeks, each routine is done 2-3 times before moving to the next. It's different and new, good times.

My long bike was done on my fix gear...very long day in the saddle, but it was the only bike with fenders... I snapped my derailuer and hanger at the last cross race. Mud was super sticky. I was in 4th place when it happen, ended up running about a mile to come in 9th. It will be fixed up for riding today, fenders and all!

Since I am not blogging daily, posting my diet is tough. I need to do this, so we'll see.

Week #1
Swim 2:45
Bike 9:00
Run 3:55
Strength 2:15

Sched 17:55
Actual 13:35

I have 19 hours slated for this week and I'm on top it so far, wish me luck!

No comments: