About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE

Monday, June 04, 2007

Training Totals Leading to IM Brazil

This is kind of stupid, but it illustrates the "little things" I have accomplished over the course of 25 weeks leading to IM Brazil.

Swimming: 225,623 yards (9k/week)
Biking: 3,368 miles (135/week)
Running: 690 miles (28/week)

That averages out to about 14-15 hours a week for 25 weeks. Obviously, larger weeks here and smaller weeks there. This also tells me that I still need to run more and that I have had some good quality cycling. It was all about volume last IM, where as this time, I had lots more quality cycling and more volume running.

My focus for the following weeks will be some swimming a couple days a week and some cycling. The Bally pool outdooors is open now, so that is where I' be headed. Then running focused while I am travelling from the 16th-26th of this month.

After that, I think if I don't get into Canada and then Hawaii, I'm going to try Lake Stevens 70.3 and get to the 70.3 Champs in Clearwater, FL. Wish me luck!

No comments: