About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Week of June 4th, 2007 - Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

I'm feeling at bit of a need to redeem myself from Brazil. Although I had as good of race as I could have asked for being sick, I still feel I need a better result for the year. As I mentioned before I have feelers out to find a slot for IM Canada. If this falls through, I'm either going to do the Desert Half in Osoyoos to get a Canada slot or Lake Stevens 70.3 and try to get a slot to the 70.3 Champs. I haven't decided what to do yet...
Luckily for me, both halfs are on the same day, so Scott is able to give me a plan up to either race significantly easier than try to plan for different weekends.

Some photos of Brazil...





The sun breaking through the clouds...












"Snoop Dog" stand in Centro we stopped at...got some corn dog things and a deep fried banana with sugar coating...mmmm...good.










The street from the beach to the hotel...

No comments: