- Detox diet leading up to Paleo Diet (for athletes) was a bust, so I am back trying the Paleo thing now and just using the Clearvite Detox stuff as a multivitamin...
- 2nd place at the Oregon State 40k TT Championships in Cat 4/5. Thanks Grant for your disc wheel and Jay for the TT helmet
- Sold one cross bike and looking to sell the other and get a new one. Still haven't decided on the new Felt or Salsa. I'm down to only 4 bikes now... the fix, TT, road and cx, I gave the vintage 1997 RockHopper to my little brother.
- The last two weeks have been easy, just getting into the swing of things, a routine. This week starts off with 17 hours and lots of swimming!
- Body Fat testing...I'm a FAT triathlete @ 11% (158lbs of Fat Free Mass and 20lbs of Fat). I intend to get this to 9% by raising my FFM to 160 and losing the rest in fat. Combination of diet and weights. I know that I lose power below 175lbs, so I'm not going to get below that. However, with weights, diet and training for a half, I may get below...we'll see if my power decreases. I suspect I can under and be okay, but it will be close. I'll need the power for Cyclocross...
Swimming today is a bunch of 50s followed by an easy 60 minute ride. It will be good to flush things out after yesterdays TT. I'll have a better report tomorrow or so after I get the photos and video. Hopefully I can figure out how to embed a youtube video...
No comments:
Post a Comment