About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Monday/Tuesday Workouts

Monday:
Bike: 90min - Rode around town doing errands on the fix. I needed to try on the Veloshop kit as well as go buy a new derailuer for the F1X.

Run: 32mins (40 planned) - Lunch time run. Cold and wet. Cut short as I wasn't feeling well.

Resting HR: 50

Diet: I'm now more hungry as workouts have increased, need to get on a good diet again.

Tuesday:
Swim: 3000yards (45mins) - Decent swim. Since I just started doing flip turns, breathing is a little more labored than usual when going hard. I'm experiementing with flip-turn styles (popping the head up just before flipping and leading with left and right arms). I've found that when leading with my left arm, i flip straighter then when leading with the right.

Bike: 30TT on the Tacx Flow trainer - It was a good session. My power numbers seem off, well high. Either cyclocross helped me retain/gain strength or the thing is not calibrated correctly.
Average watts: 322 (360 for last 10 minutes @ 30mph, HR of 177)
MPH (avg): 27.3
HR (avg): 170
Cadence (avg): 91
Miles: 13.8

No comments: