After been super sick last week, it's time to start riding and running, with the goal on running. I'm maintaining easy miles, to keep some fitness and not get wasted at the weekend cyclocross races. Running is going to be 5/6 times a week, short, nothing really long, just frequent.
I had a good start to cyclocross in Hood River. I raced B's up from C's last year and took 3rd. The next week was the Cross Crusade Opener @ Alpenrose. I started front row this time, but now I kept crashing (twice, once pretty hard) and then pinch flatted. No pit wheels. I will have them next time. Next race is October 22nd @ Horning Hideout - new venue, should be fun. Hopefully some rain by then so it's a little more cross then road. I'm missing this weeks 2nd CrossCrusade race.
Starting yoga again too. That will only help me. I'm also retaining Scott of Blue Moose as my coach. Oh and the gym will be my friend for a few months as well.
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment