This week was not my best week ever… I started into trouble Tuesday night and never recovered. We had our 20th Anniversary party for InFocus…food and drinks. My car was out of service all week, so I was bumming rides to work and working from home. I made an attempt to get back missed hours during the days I was working from home, but to no avail.
Saturday’s ride was the only solid workout I got in. Climbed up Mt. Scott to start the ride. Then from there we rode 55 miles, some 5000’ of climbing and cold wet weather for most of it. By the end I was just wanting to climb, no more downhill. It was too cold.
In other news…I’ve offered any of the Ironheads their choice of 22oz beers if they place higher than I in the Beaver Freezer Sprint Tri April 7th. Several people have the speed to beat me, but I’m faster than I was last year, they are not. We’ll see, if anything, I have made the race that much more fun!
Actual Time 14:50
Planned Time 20:25
Swim Distance 6600 yd
Bike Distance 135 mi
Run Distance 17.1 mi
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment