I hate it when my posts disappear...
Yesterday was my first day in Lompoc. Not exactly sunny, but warmer. Easy 90min spin to Surf City and back - deadpan flat. Easy swim at the aquatic center for $2! Easy 20min run with Jen. We then drove to Santa Barbara and had dinner with a college friend she played hoops with, Brooke.
Jen flew home this morning and I swam/biked/ran in SB. Nice swim in a 50m pool followed by a 4h15m ride out Lake Casitas. The ToC goes out this was for stage 6, two KOMs on the ride. Almost made it Ventura before I turned around. Then a nice 45min run along the beach, into a bird watching area and then out/back on the pier...
Shopped at Costco for some food on the way home and took a shower...
I'm staying with Chris and Sara, two Canadians, who are very nice people. Both are very accomplished professionals. Im eager to learn some new tricks, especially watching how and what they eat.
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment