I started the day with a 50min run after calibrating the Nike+iPod thingy...needless to say, I did it wrong as it said I ran 10:30miles. I'll need to do it on a track and not use Gmap to mark off 400meters. Sarah said they are track nazis here when school is in session, like locking the gates and kicking you off during school hours. Crazy.
After returning home from the ride soaked and muddy, I cleaned off the Kuota and ate. I'm eating dinner now after an easy swim. Swim feels better now after more than a few days off. I can't take more than 2 days off of the pool before it goes south, at least the feeling of going south.
Chris is looking at my bike since it was making noises again. Front derailleur is hitting the big ring and there is too much slack in the cables after 300+ miles on the bike so far. I'd be in bike shops every other day if it wasn't for Chris. I owe him big time, both he and Sara. Really good people.
Now I need to stretch some and go to bed. Early swim, Figuroa Mtn and the ToC TT!!!
This is the ride I plan on for Saturday's long ride...check it.
No comments:
Post a Comment