Yikes, today was 71degrees! I slept in (8am) and had a leisurely breakfast and before I knew it, it was time to go swim. Only lap time today is 11:30. I got my 3k in plus some above and below water video with Chris & Sara. Haven't seen it yet, will post for all to laugh or nitpick. Good swim.
Afterwards, ate a little and headed out for a run. SUCK! Legs were dead tired and super heavy. Made it 40mins. Apparently, it's okay to walk in town with rifles...two teenagers/early 20s were walking down this multi use path (were I just passed a family and little children walk) with fucking rifles...I have no idea if they were shotguns/pelt guns or what, but WTF?
I got back just in time to go out with Sara and Chris' sister, Cathrine for a short easy spin out Ocean Ave to the coast and back. Nice 80min spin, again, legs pretty dead. Home now, icing the abs and what not. I want to get the video posted up and view it myself, should be fun.
Some videos of my swim today...
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment