Today I am focusing on rest. I plan to foam roll the shit out of my legs and back this evening. Legs feel good, stairs aren't painful, but they are tight. I am also a bit tired, I will try to get to sleep early this evening. It's not as bloody hot anymore. It was 96 degrees again in my studio two nights ago, but last night was better! I wonder what is happening to the wine in my place in this heat...?
Oh, I finally made a reservation with Dream Dinners! August 3rd I am going to make dinners with their help. You basically go in and put together meals to take home and freeze. I'll be making SW Grilled Chicken, Mango Curry Chicken, Greek Beef Kabobs, Salmon with creamy lemon & herb sauce, Cashew Chicken and Pasta Primavera. I'll get two dinners of each. Each dinner is 6 servings. If I eat two servings it will be about 600-700 calories, plus any thing else I eat with it. 12 meals, 3 servings each for $220 => ~$6 a meal, helluva deal! Beats Taco Del Mar and bento for dinner everynight. This should be answer to my nutrition issues. Amazing I survived so far on crap...
Yes, I am going to be bored this evening. Should get some things done, like paying my coach, laundry, dishes, etc...
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment