Scheduled workout:
Swim hour, bike two. The swim is to make up yesterday's that I missed. I hit the swim at lunch. It's the best being able swim outside. Unfortunately it won't last past Labor Day... The bike, well I got stuck at work so I only made it an hour on the trainer before I was bored to death.
I have finally unpacked from last week. My director brought me a World Cup while she was over there. She saw Brazil vs. Japan, pretty sweet.
Morning HR: 47
Yesterday: 44
Remind me to pay for my bike jersey for work and to get some new bibs from the Veloshop - Rockin' the full pink/black kit now! Can't wait for CycleCross season! But first, I need to concentrate on Vineman 70.3 and IM Canada...less than 7 weeks away. Which is why I am in the middle a the first of two 25 hour weeks!
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment