I spent the entire day at my bosses house working on strategic planning and market analysis slides. I was supposed to swim at lunch leaving only my 2 hour run to do that afternoon. We got busy, so no lunch swim. I did get out in time for a hair cut, well trim. After that I drove up to Leif Erickson to run. I wasn't looking forward to this run since my legs were feeling heavy and I was constantly stretching during the day. LJ, my hair dresser or whatever, said the runs you dread, turn into good ones by the end. She was right. It's also a sign of being tired, and not over trained when you feel shitty in the beginning and good during and even afterwards. Which I did. 2 hours, no HRM cause I forgot it. Felt good to go on perceived effort (PE). Went 14 miles.
Someone please explain the need to wear cologne mountain biking? Not one, but several dudes reeked of cologne as they passed by...Weird.
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment