About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

August 14th - Monday Blues

It's Monday and I feel it. Didn't want to get up at all. Resting HR was 47ish, which is fine. The day after i slept for 12 hours it was 41. I packed gear to ride home, clothes for Tuesday and swim gear. Forgot swim shorts...I discoverd this after i got to the pool. Swim will be tomorrow. Besides I swam 5k yesterday.

Bike: Easy 2 hour bike home, took the long way, did a loop arond Lake Oswego, down through Terwilliger to home. Felt okay.

I was planning a suan treatment tonight, but I had no energy. I drank tons of caffeine and sugar yesterday, felt kind of sick, but could barely stay awake! I just cooked dinner - salmon (Atlantic - yuk) and pasta. The was a not so good Dream Dinner. The lite-mayo, lite-sourcream herb sauce was gross. Pasta was good. Went to bed before 9:30 - sweet!

12 days to Canada!

No comments: