Oh the days when I could say I have just a run today, it's been a while since then!
Run: 50mins - easy to steady Z2 (145-155)
Suana - 12 minutes
Breakfast - I really need to do something about eating in the morning. I had a pumpkin muffin (vegan at that) this morning, non-fat mocha @ 8am after PT. Then about 10:30 I had a yogurt and OJ. Thats fine, i guess, but i had to buy everything, i guess that's what i mean when i say i need to do something about it - grocery shop a little.
Resting HR: 47
Sleep: 7.5+ early morning to get to therapy by 6:30.
I anticipation of my new CCX bike arriving this week, I bought some hooks to hang my mountain bike and TT bike. They are more out of the way now. I won't ride it until after Canada, but after Canada, I'm all over that shit!
I think tonight I will meditate and visualize my race. Coach has asked me to do that, and i have done well inthe past when visualizing my events and what I need to do. It helps take some of the stress and worries out the race. I have enough anticipation built up as it is, the more i can deal now, the less later.
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment