I have a massage scheduled today at Pioneer Pacific for free. There students and some are good others aren't. After the MS 150 ride my hips have been extra tight. They always are, need yoga again, but that's all the student gets to work on today. Let's see how confortable they are massaging my ass for an hour! Hip flexors, soas, periformis, hamstring, glutes, all that shit! I'm also getting PT on hamstring/bursa and right shoulder pain (only when riding). I have a real massage on Sunday morning with my regular girl.
Bike: Interval workout on the way into work this morning. Ran out of real estate and time so I got only two in. That's fine, cause they were tough. Skipped the t-run. I'll do a run after my swim and then a sauna treatment after work.
Swim: Easy 2000m, some drill work.
Run: 20 minutes
Suana: 12 minutes
Dinner: Cashew Chicken - fantastic dinner! Very good.
Resting HR: 45
Sleep: 9+ and still didn't want to get up today.
About Me
- Garren
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Expat from Portland, OR living, working and training in the UAE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment